In the house where the fire occurred, has 9 people. It turned out that the mother of the children went outside, reports MIA “Kazinform“.
As the Chairman of the CoES, the Ministry of internal Affairs Vladimir Becker next to the fire place is the construction company. There came workers and firefighters arrived.
When the mother went into the house, saw smoke at the front door, on the floor lay the child, 2016 birth, she carried him into the street, and the baby has not been able to return. To help the woman came the builders. One of them wrapped around the face scarf, went into the house and carried the child.
Child 2016 of the carbon monoxide poisoning of average weight. The baby 2019 year of birth the person burns 7%.
The head of CoES noted that the office was preparing a submission to the Minister for awarding the men who saved the baby.