Three people died as a result of gas poisoning in Almaty

6 January at 17:50 on the panel of the DES, it was reported that in Turksib district has died before arrival “fast” three people 1950.R, 1960 p, 1997, reports a press-service of Almaty emergency Department.

The survey experts was discovered illegally connected point from the gas pipe to the gas portable heater questionable production connected artisanal. Absent basic locking fastener corrugated furnace flue gas, resulting in a separation, the air vent of the room was filled with cloths, a chimney connected with the violation, the connection was made, rubber-fabric hose is the wrong length. All these violations led to a poisoning with products of combustion of the gas.

d51467e1a78bd00f4533b998eb8f9ade 700x525 - Three people died as a result of gas poisoning in Almaty

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *